Monday, May 30, 2016

JOAN OF ARC, SAINT OF ANTINOUS


ON MAY 30th the Religion of Antinous honors Saint Joan of Arc who was burned as a heretic on this day in 1431.

She was a peasant girl who led the armies of the King of France against the occupying forces of the English. She claimed to have been chosen by God to drive the English from France and deliver the country to her King.

Joan of Arc said she conversed daily with Saints Catherine and Margaret and St. Michael the Archangel. Her greatest victory was the liberation of Orleans, where Charles, then Dauphin, was crowned as King of France.

She was later captured by the English and subsequently tried by the Church and burned as a heretic. The focus of her trial was upon the nature of her visions, which the inquisitors condemned as Demonic, and upon her refusal to wear traditional women's clothing.

Joan of Arc was in essence the most courageous of all who defy gender stereotypes, whose insistence upon male dress and hair style, and occupation as a warrior was the excuse used by the Church for her condemnation and subsequent burning as a heretic. The Church however reversed this decision in 1909 by beatifying her, and then finally consecrating her as a saint in 1920.

Though she is a saint of the Catholic Church and a devoted Christian, it is for her gender stereotype-defying courage that she is included as a Heroic Martyr Saint of the Religion of Antinous.

4 comments:

  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr.ODOMA I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr.odoma and I decided to also Email Dr.odoma for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr.ODOMA herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100649947

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr odoma cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr odoma the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348100649947 or email:drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com    i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr odoma that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com?. or WHATSAPP +2348100649947

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day to you, here is a quick one, just in case you are desperately in need of a trustworthy spell caster to help revive your crumbled relationship. Here is one that is truly versatile, compassionate and reliable when it comes to spell casting.. Doctor Abolo spelling home is the right choice for you. Contact and explain to him and I can assure you that the rest would be complete magic, my love life was on the verge of collapse until I ordered for a love spell while all due procedures were properly followed, I am a living witness that Doctor Abolo spell magic does work that is why i'm using all medium to let the world know of this great witch doctor who brought back peace and unity to my home, Talk to him today and have your emotional setbacks wiped out totally.
    You reach him at these contacts! Abolospell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete